Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Valo AB1 goes "Captain America".

IMG_1721
Just to share with you guys on what I've been doing lately,
And I believe that the picture above is clear enough to see.

IMG_1695
My original Blue Valo AB.1.

IMG_1694
And this is how the naked boot looks like.

IMG_1696
Here they are, the whole sets of Valo,
Quite a lot of work, but not as bad as I've imagined.

IMG_1707
Masking taping.. take 1...

IMG_1708
Masking taping.. take 2... And ready for new color.

IMG_1709
Red buckle is done...

IMG_1722
And Valo "Captain America" skin is in the air~!!!!

IMG_1725
Did not take a super long time for them to dry up completely,
So they are essentially ready for booting. =)

IMG_1726
This is it~!!!
My new Valo "Captain America"~!!!


CaptainAmericaVALO
This is how it was planned in Photoshop edit,
I think I've done not bad!!!


Well, I think my 1-year-old Valo deserves something different after sometimes.
The new color might stands for at least 6 more months?
Or more? Or less? Who knows?
With the new color scheme plus the D.I.Y work,
Having to see the changes of my skates is definitely a special treats,
I never thought I could have done so "not bad" too, Haha!!!
See you guys in the park tomorrow~!!!

Captain America is coming to safe the world~!!!


4 comments:

  1. jeng jeng jeng, copy cat time

    THE XSJADO OL GLORY

    [IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/sukeats/ol-glory-1.jpg[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... good try keats... but i still think mine is better.. ahahha~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by accident,
    while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I
    am here now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round thrilling blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but
    I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more,
    Please do keep up the superb work.

    My weblog - https://facebook.com/ThroneRushHackToolCheats

    ReplyDelete