Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rollabout presents you "Rollabout Represent"

RollaboutRepresent-poster
Finally, I've done my first ever skate short video.
Let Rollabout presents you...

"Rollabout Represent"




It took me a long long time to get it done,
Video editing isn't as easy as I'd imagined before,
But it's definitely very very fun producing the whole video.
Looking at it taking shapes from time to time, that's an excitement.

Although it's just a 5 minutes cut,
Getting the ideas, picking up the footage;
Learning and researching on how to do video editing,
All those had earned me so much of experience.

Here's the credits part,
I know it's kinda bored but I need to do this...
Thanks to all who'd helped, showed, guided and thought me up.

First of all, thanks to the Digital Video Battle which ignites my mind up.
Secondly, thanks to my gf, Weiwei, because that's her video camera, haha!
Followed by Jeepeng, Kahgiap, DickWoei, for powering all my editing skills and techniques.
Then, to all the cameramen; Memen, Edosh, Sukeats & ChongWei.
Lastbutnotleast, to all the rollerbladers for willing to pull out various tricks on screen.

Without all of you guys, this short video will not be made or existed.
Hope everyone would enjoy and love this short video,
And hopefully Rollabout would get recognized as an icon in future.

Once again, thanks for making this happen!


10 comments:

  1. cool edit man...keep up the good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice edit hooi!! :D really like it! keep it up! u got our support all the way from Brunei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eyan, thanks for supporting man. Surkrew is standing tall all the while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHA! Great Work Hooi!

    Gotta let me have the SoundTrack...very semaNgat wan...AhAHah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... i purposely put in that song so that ppl dun understand the song/lyric but the video.
    But sure, i'll give u that song..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the whole thing.... very the nice.. shud make more like this la hooi... malaysia buleh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks hooi....this is awesome...keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks bala.. hope i did something for u this time.. :)

    ReplyDelete