Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Something different about Hooi and ...

P8193769
I supposed many have seen this,
Some may say Yes, some may say No.
This is my first pair of Aggressive Rollerblade,
The USD Classic Throne 99,
Since it is my first skates, I ride them with 100% total confidence,
All those not as good as what I'm riding now,
But them bring my blood stream back to the time.
I still have to say that I'm still in love with this skates.


Not just me that night,
Memen and Edosh too, got something else to show off.
Memen with his pose, as usual, haha..
And Edosh, sticking out his carbons' tongues, yea~!!!

P8193780

P8193761

P8193789

P8193790

It is always nice to skate together,
Especially when everybody gets together,
Let's make our local rollerblading sport more active,
Together, we can make it.



No comments:

Post a Comment